picture

picture

Friday, May 25, 2012

Not making me laugh

Maybe it's just because I woke up at 5:30 this morning so I'm a little irritable but let me replay my conversation with Evan this afternoon.

M: Hey, what time did you guys wake up this morning?

E: Idunnoknow (yes, I know I misspelled this and didn't put any spaces between the words but I want you, the reader, to really feel this conversation)

M: Really? You don't know what time you got out of bed? The alarm clock is right next to your side of the bed.

E: Idunnoknow

M: You don't know what???

E: Would you rather me say I'm not sure?

M: Yeah, I think I would. Because when you say Idunnoknow, it makes me want to punch you in the face. In fact, if I had one wish I would wish that Idunnoknow would be stricken from your vocabulary. Cause you say it all the time. You say it when it's not even an option.

E: But then I would say I'm not sure or I am uncertain in regards to your question. Would you rather me say those things?

M: YES! Anything but Idunnoknow! I hate Idunnoknow!

So, after six years of marriage this is where we are. In case anybody was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment