picture

picture

Friday, April 25, 2014

Grande, groB, Okii, Grand, Gadol....

or in the English language....BIG.

That is me at 33 weeks. Large, enormous, waddle walker. I know that it is true and so maybe thats why it doesn't bother me when people say:

Geez, you're really big.
Seven weeks left? Really?
Are you sure there isn't more than one in there?
I think you've grown even more since the last time I saw you!
I don't think you're going to make it till June.

These are just a few of the random comments people like to say to me. I am very good at laughing it off because I know that most people have no filter. In fact I am guilty of saying some of these exact things to my sister and my sister-in-law.

My favorite day of the week is Wednesday because for the last 5 weeks I've been filling in at another office. (sarcasm-only due to this topic) So on Wednesday I hear these comments from the other staff members numerous times a day. It's always the same people saying the same things to me week after week. Right now I just laugh them off. It's possible that next week I may not have the same patience that I did at the beginning of March. Maybe I should comment back with, "you're not looking so hot yourself there. Those are some serious bags under your eyes!" or "getting a little wide,  eat too many doughnuts this month?" My guess is they wouldn't really appreciate my comments so maybe I should just keep them to myself.

Just so you have proof of how grande I am really getting:


No comments:

Post a Comment