The other day after numerous potty accidents I, out of frustration, told her how disappointed I was in her for not keeping her undies dry. She looked at me and said, "I like peeing in my underwear."
In Sunday School at church during their lesson she interrupted the teacher to tell her that "we are out of cottage cheese at my house. Cottage cheese is white like little clouds."
She currently tries to tattle on Liam as much as possible but has not figured out that Liam actually has to do the thing she is trying to get him in trouble for.
Many times I will call her "baby girl" to which she always replies, "I'm not your baby girl! I'm Daddy's baby girl!"
The other day she asked us if she could punch Lucy. Carefully. We said no.
It was nice of her to ask though.
No comments:
Post a Comment