What's your favorite color? Pink
Favorite food? Meatballs and SpaghettiLeast favorite food? Nothing
Favorite dessert? Reese's Peanut Butter cup
Favorite stuffed animal? Louie (black dog)
Favorite animal? The rat from my zoo class
What do you like to do the most? Open Christmas presents
Favorite thing to do with Dad? making playlists with him
Favorite thing to do with Mom? Snuggling
Favorite thing to do with Lucy? play all sorts of games that I cannot list
Favorite thing to do with Liam? watch TV
Favorite TV show? Teen Titans Go
Favorite Movie? Sing 2 and Labyrinth
Favorite thing about school? Reading
Favorite place to go locally? Children's Museum
Favorite place for vacation? Disney World
Favorite book? The Tale of Despereaux
Favorite outfit? Take it Easy sloth shirt
Favorite game? Uno
What are most excited to do now that you are 8 that you couldn't do when you were 7? I think I should get my ears pierced
What are you most scared of? getting my ears pierced, so I'm going to conquer my fear
What's the best thing about you? that I'm very caring
Who is your best friend? Adrian, Chaya, Anna and Addy
What do you want to be when you grow up? I can't choose right now
No comments:
Post a Comment