picture

picture

Saturday, February 1, 2025

Interview with a 14 year old

 What's your favorite color? Blue

Favorite food? Ice cream

Least favorite food? cheese
Favorite dessert? ice cream
Favorite stuffed animal? I don't have one anymore
Favorite animal? Dogs
What do you like to do the most? hang out with my friends
Favorite thing to do with Dad? Play Baseball
Favorite thing to do with Mom? Watch Movies
Favorite thing to do with Lucy? Play video games
Favorite thing to do with Caroline? Play games
Favorite TV show? The Office
Favorite Movie? Jaws
Favorite thing about school?Seeing my friends 
Favorite place to go locally?Altitude
Favorite place for vacation? Hilton Head
Favorite book? Alan Gratz Books
Favorite outfit? Shorts and sweatshirt
Favorite game? connect 4

What are most excited to do now that you are 14 that you couldn't do when you were 13? I think I should have more screen time
What are you most scared of? I don't know
What's the best thing about you? I'm a funny guy and easy going
Who is your best friend? Zach
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know



No comments:

Post a Comment