picture

picture

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Liam!

Wow! The year has certainly flown by for Evan and myself. We can't believe our beautiful baby boy is 1! Today was celebrated by both Evan and I going into Liam's room to sing Happy Birthday and him just staring at us like we had lost our minds. (Liam may be picking some things up from Evan, who still looks at me like I'm losing my mind)

After the usual routine of the morning Liam and I went to the Children's Discovery Museum in Normal, IL. Grandpa & Grandma Fink got us a membership for the year and today was our first day! Liam crawled around to each exhibit with great curiosity but I think had the most fun crawling over the bridge in the Tot area. Over, over and back again-it's quite possible that he would have crawled over it the entire time we were there. Until I showed him the slide and that got quite a few giggles as well.

Tonight we will continue to celebrate with Evan, presents and probably dancing. Liam really likes to dance to any kind of music as we all know.

We thank God every day for bringing this precious child into our care and pray that he will continue to guide us in becoming great parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment