Liam is definitely in the "terrible two's". We are experiencing screaming and crying over many things that just don't seem all that important to me or Evan, such as:
-washing your hands after dinner
-washing the soap out of your hair after bathtime
-taking your socks off
-taking your shoes off
-picking out pajamas
-picking out books
-not getting enough Jell-O with dinner (after two helpings were already given)
My favorite thing that Liam currently does is saying no to me. I can't speak for Evan but I'm guessing it's his favorite too. And it's not just NO! it's NNNNNNNOOO! Very loudly and very nasty.
Hopefully the terrible two's will continue until he's 4 or older. So far it's been my favorite phase of Liam's existence.
-It is entirely possible that I am being extremely sarcastic in everything that I write at this very moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment