picture

picture

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the great dad's in our lives.  My father, my father-in-law and especially my husband who are great men and even better Grandpa's and Dads. Paul and my dad did a spectacular job raising Evan and myself, but I think you are doing an even better job at being Liam and Caroline's grandpas. 

Evan is a fantastic Dad who is always ready to play with Liam and hold Caroline. (because really what else are you going to do with a one week old) He is an even better husband who takes care of and watches out for me. He may tell me no a lot when I come up with some of my ideas but behind it all he is doing it to protect me and our children. I love you Evan!









Dad of Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment