For awhile now, Liam has started to blow his nose until snot is dripping down his face instead of asking for a Kleenex. This is the new way that he tells us that he needs a Kleenex. Despite every single time he begins to do this, we ask him to stop and to go get a Kleenex first before he starts shooting mucous out of his nose, he continues with this disgusting habit.
This morning:
(Liam blowing snot out of his nose)
M: Liam, that's gross. Go to the bathroom and get a Kleenex from Daddy.
L: Noooooo! I don't need to!
M: (ignoring my rebelling child while I pay bills online, because it's only 7:30 am and it's way too early to start this fight)
Cue Liam who begins kicking my chair that I'm sitting in making it make a very annoying noise.
M: Liam, don't do that. That's annoying.
L: But it's not blowing my nose. See? I listened Momma.
This could be a very long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment