Today I got a message from Liam's kindergarten teacher that all the kindergarten boys had a talk with one of the male teachers about aiming better while using the restroom. Apparently someone or some people are leaving quite the mess in the boys bathroom which just also happens to be their tornado shelter in case of an emergency.
So on the way home today I asked Liam if he had a chat with a teacher today. He told me that all the boys did and the teacher said "If I find out who did this I'm going to put your face in it"
This made me pause. I wasn't there for this pep talk but I highly doubt a teacher would be using this type of language or threatening a bunch of 5 to 6 year olds.
So I said, "are you sure that's what he said? Or did he say someone could slip and fall and put their face in it."
"Right. That's what he said. He said someone could accidentally slip and fall in it."
We then discussed how important it is to remember the sequence of words and how vital that can be in retelling stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment