picture

picture

Monday, June 12, 2017

So much change in such a short amount of time

Looking back through my blog I noticed that Lucy got her first tooth approximately 5 weeks ago. Since then she has:

1. cut her second tooth

2. worked at pushing herself from laying down to crawl mode

3. worked at crawl mode to scooting herself forward in a modified crawl

4. pushes herself from laying down to a modified sit (leaning on one arm)

5. just last week she started sitting up straight without the use of her hands to support her (due to her dislike for the feel of grass)

6. when in her sitting position she will do a gradual fall back to her belly or back

7. deciding that peas are ok. peaches are yummy and pumpkin is not bad either

8. I swear in the short time we have been doing baby sign language she clearly showed me that she was "all done" after her meal.

I wish I could say that with all of her newfound mobility we helped her get there. But that's just not true. She has done it all by herself. Tonight she was pushing herself up to a stand on a pack of diapers. I mean really. This girl is SO STRONG. She is determined. I cannot slow her down.


No comments:

Post a Comment