picture

picture

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Another Liam story

Sometimes after church since we are right next to Meijer we will stop and pick a few things up before heading home. Usually this means that one adult is left in the car with all of the children since it's such a big production to get everyone in and out of the car and especially in these frigid temperatures.

This past Sunday it was my turn to wait with the kids.

Liam promptly unbuckled himself from the back seat and came up and sat next to me in the front. He began to ask me these following questions,
L: "What does the R stand for?"
M: "Reverse"
L: "What about the N?"
M: "Neutral"
L: "What about the S-D"
M: "Well, the D stands for Drive, I'm not actually sure what the S stands for."
L: "I bet it means Super Fast"

I really love this car loving super fast little boy. He is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment