picture

picture

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Caroline funnies

On Fathers Day after repeatedly telling the kids not to wake Dad I discovered that Caroline was missing from the downstairs. Later I found out she had gone upstairs to let Evan know (or wake him up) that we would be putting a cinnamon roll in his bed.

I love when she calls the air conditioner “cold heat” 

She also says Thank you in the cutest way “Nank you” 

I’ve been trying to work on her with her name, spelling and writing it. But in true Caroline fashion if I ask her to repeat the fun song I made up of spelling out her name she just stares at me and when writing her letters if I told her to start at the top and then draw a line to the bottom she would do the exact opposite of that.

Yesterday she got two shots at her wellness visit which she tried to be brave about in the beginning but as we were leaving the office she was dragging one of her legs behind her and crying pretty much the whole way home. Once I gave her Tylenol her complaining was less but then later that night she refused to bend her leg at all. (this is normal behavior for her after getting her vaccines which just surprises me and make me chuckle. I mean she broke her clavicle and still ran around and was jumping off things with no complaint. I would think a broken bone would be worse than a little muscle soreness)


No comments:

Post a Comment