picture

picture

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Lucy sayings

Nulky = Milk
Yeah, I do = yes
I sick = I'm grumpy
Brusha the teeth = I want to brush my teeth
Watch 'Rella = I want to watch Elsa in Frozen (its hard when there are so many princesses)

There isn't much Lucy says anymore that is hard to understand. She has many words to her vocabulary and is very clear using 3 or more words at times to describe what she wants or how she is feeling.

Lucy loves to sing any song including her ABCs and Monkeys on the Bed. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Wheels on the Bus are more favorites. In the car she likes to sing "One, Two Buckle my shoe...." She recently loves to sing "Never" from The Greatest Showman movie.

We are back to the girls having a hard time falling asleep at night. They both talk and sing and then try to tell each other to be quiet. It's a bit draining.

Lucy has also started to fake cry. Sometimes she is trying to get a sibling in trouble and sometimes its because we won't give her what she wants. One thing is for certain; her acting skills could use some improvement.




No comments:

Post a Comment