picture

picture

Monday, May 11, 2020

Lost in the Woods

At the beginning of Quarantine life I had to get the kids out of the house. So we decided to go hiking right outside of town. We had a great time together. We managed to make it back to our car and the kids thought it was hilarious that they had to pee in the woods since all the bathrooms were closed.

Three weeks later we decided to go hiking again. Same trail but this time we had Evan join us for our family adventure. We decided to let the kids pick a slightly new path from the one we had done prior as I was sure that there would be some sort of markings to guide us back to our starting point.



An hour later I had 3 kids who were complaining of being tired and a husband who was more than annoyed that we were "lost". I have no pictures of Lucy really on this hike due to the fact she insisted Evan carry her the entire time.


What do we do in a time of crisis? Cut through a field to get to the highway and then walk back to our car along the road. Fun times (or were they) and I hope a memory that we don't soon forget (or do I).


Let's just say we haven't been hiking since.

No comments:

Post a Comment