picture

picture

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Interview with a 6 year old

  What's your favorite color? Yellow

Favorite food?  Mac and cheese
Least favorite food? there's a lot but I'll go with ham and cauliflower casserole
Favorite dessert? Popsicles
Favorite stuffed animal? Platypus squishmallow
Favorite animal? Baby polar bears
What do you like to do the most? Watch TV
Favorite thing to do with Dad? Reading with him
Favorite thing to do with Mom? Playing Candyland
Favorite thing to do with Caroline? playing 
Favorite thing to do with Liam? playing Legos and video games
Favorite TV show? Gravity Falls
Favorite Movie? Pocahontas
Favorite thing about school? painting and coloring
Favorite place to go locally? Children's museum
Favorite place for vacation? Colorado, its the best place and I haven't been there in a long time
Favorite book? Elephant and Piggie books
Favorite outfit? Unicorn Christmas shirt
Favorite game? Clue, we play a different way and its my favorite way to play

What are most excited to do now that you are 6 that you couldn't do when you were 5? Do the monkey bars
What are you most scared of? spiders
What's the best thing about you? my belly button because it talks to you "Hey, I'm hungry!"
Who is your best friend? Jomaria and Anna 
What do you want to be when you grow up? like you Mom, I want to be a hygienist and clean teeth



No comments:

Post a Comment