CLAP YOUR HANDS!
Finally, Liam has a new skill that does not involve moving...well, moving out of a sit. Liam can now clap his hands and is quite pleased with himself over it too.
Liam likes to clap his hands when he throws the ball. Liam likes to clap his hands to music and Liam likes to clap his hands when Mommy sings him silly songs.
Liam also has started to dance. This is quite hilarious to watch as he first started doing it in his highchair during mealtimes. I think I mentioned how long it takes Liam to eat; so mommy and daddy play music so we don't go crazy. Dancing includes bobbing your head and your legs at the same time so when he gets going he can almost move the chair! Yesterday while nursing Liam I turned the TV on so I wouldn't be bored. And an old Sex and the City episode was starting. For those of you who lived under a rock while that show was on it has a very distinctive theme song at the beginning of the show. I looked down to check on Liam-he looked back at me with that mischievous grin and....LET'S DANCE!
He started bobbing his head and rocking his whole body back and forth on my pillow smiling away like this was the best song he's ever heard. It was quite hilarious and I'm sure if someone had been looking in my window they would have seen an infant who looked like he was having seizures and his mother laughing at him with her boob hanging out. I like to keep it classy. :)
So, we'll keep dancing and I'll try to teach Liam some new moves-although I think he thinks he's already a pro.
No comments:
Post a Comment