picture

picture

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year was the first year that we took Liam trick or treating. We went to about 10-15 houses in our neighborhood and he had so much fun! Only thing about our neighborhood is every house has at least 4-6 steps before you get to the front door, so he was a little tired once we were finished.

Liam did say ‘Trick or Treat’ even if Evan and I were the only ones who knew what he was saying. And his Peter Pan/Robin Hood costume got many compliments.

I even let him have an Almond Joy after dinner. (I may have given him Almond Joy because I don’t like them and I wanted to see what he thought of coconut.) He loved his little candy bar and definitely wanted more! Of course I said no.

Surprisingly Evan and I have not finished off his candy....yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment