| Being pretty smug about the Packers beating the Bears |
| Helping cut out gingerbread men |
| Two days later decorating the gingerbread cookies that we all made together |
| Super excited about the sprinkles |
Christmas cookie making this time was a success. I remembered that Liam’s arms are short and instead of a chair for him to stand on we gave him a step ladder that is a bit more safe with the bar in the front that he can hold onto.
Liam was so excited to cut out the gingerbread shapes and I thought I was going to trick him into thinking we were all done when we had cut out all the shapes that we had room for. But when he saw me rolling the scraps into a ball and picking up my rolling pin again he dropped his toys and came marching back into the kitchen.
A patient highly recommended that we let Liam decorate the cookies as it is something he does with his grandchildren and he promised it would be highly entertaining. Liam was all business while frosting his cookies and wanted no help at all picking out the sprinkles and shaking them out. This was a serious matter and not to be taken lightly.
We had so much fun decorating our cookies that I plan on making the Fink’s Butter Cut Out Cookies next and decorating them tomorrow with Uncle Ethan! Hope you’re ready Uncle Ethan!
No comments:
Post a Comment