I love Christmas and while my previous post may make me sound like I am complaining I truly love this holiday season. The lights, the tree (as long as it doesn’t die immediately), the decorations, the music and of course what the holiday is truly about.
My mother helped me decorate the house this past Friday and I must say she did another amazing job. I try to put things together as well as she does but she just does it so much better than anything I could ever do. So thanks Mom for going through all of my keepsakes and for standing out in the rain to place the garland around the fence! For decorating my planters with beautiful “stuff” that I am in love with when I pull into my driveway. For playing with Liam while you were standing on my kitchen counter and he was ducking underneath the ladder.
And thanks to you Mom, Evan is insisting that we have people over for dinner so they can admire your beautiful decorations.
Thanks Mom! (you spoil me like only a mother can when she's around her favorite daughter)
I'll come over for dinner!! :)
ReplyDelete