picture

picture

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Maybe not the best at keeping secrets

Tonight after getting home from Canton, Evan said he needed to run some "errands."  Hint: Mother's day is tomorrow. I insisted that Liam go along because isn't this what mother's day is all about? Liam picking something out for me???

When the car pulled up I opened the door to see Evan and Liam still in the car but Evan talking to Liam very seriously. I assumed he was telling him not to tell me what they had just done.

In the door they walked and Liam said....

"We bought you shoes Mommy!" And in case I didn't understand what he had said he repeated shoes another four times.

Evan and I were dying of laughter.

So if you have some deep dark secret and think telling a 2 year old is a good idea, you had better keep it to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment