picture

picture

Monday, October 28, 2013

Meet Ivy

How could I have forgotten to blog about this! I am such a horrible aunt.

I am very proud to have a new niece, Ivy Gwendolyn Freeman, born September 26, 2013. She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and has "my" giant V birthmark across her forehead.

If it is truly a genetic inheritance she will not lose it until she turns 12 and her older siblings will constantly trace it with their finger to make her super mad. Not that this happened to me, my sisters were all very loving to me as we grew up together. Nor did anyone try to shove someone in a closet or encourage another to get closer to the table fan until our hair wrapped around the blades, while it was still powered on.

Oh, right, this post is about Ivy....here she is:





No comments:

Post a Comment