I even got to try out his new mattress this past weekend due to a certain sister who snores. Evan was gone Saturday night for a boys weekend and one of my sisters, I won't say who, was gracious enough to stay with us while he was gone, making the weekend go by so much faster and with zero tantrums. I allowed her to sleep in our bed but told her that I would be kicking her every time she woke me up. Since she pretty much passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow and I was still awake, within the first 10 minutes I had to nudge her oh so gently due to her already present snoring, I figured out that this sleeping arrangement was not going to work through the night. Since sleeping on the couch with the dog didn't sound like the best option I decided instead to kick Liam out of his bed and make him sleep on the floor.
I am such a nice mother.
About one am I felt a tap on my shoulder with a little voice asking, "Mommy, why you sleeping in my bed?" To which I had to explain that a certain aunt was in my bed and that he was having a campout. He luckily bought it and didn't kick me out of his bed and went back to sleep on the floor. Thank goodness!
So here are some pictures of Liam the first night in his new big boy bed:
No comments:
Post a Comment