picture

picture

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Batman is applicable in all aspects of life and conversation

Tonight at dinner Liam was showing us an owie that he got earlier in the day. He felt it needed a cold pack and then it would be feel better. We then had this interesting conversation:

L: "This is really hard! I can't hold the froggie (cold pack) with one hand and eat with the other one!"

M: "Yeah, that looks tough. Maybe you should just eat and worry about your owie later." as I am always one for moving dinner along and feel that my kids take FOREVER to eat.

L: "I'm not like Grandma."

*puzzled looks from Evan and I*

L: "You know, when Grandma had that cane that she had to walk with? Like the Riddler?"

*laughter from Evan and I*

E: "Do you mean when Grandma Fink hurt her leg? She didn't have a cane, that was called a crutch."

L: "Yeah, when she had that she could still do anything. She's a lot better than you guys!"

Yes, she is. Grandma Fink can do anything she puts her mind to! Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment