Liam is very lucky to have two amazing Grandpa's who are very involved in his life.
Last night I was telling Liam that he needed to "sign" Grandpa Fink's birthday card because tomorrow is his birthday. While he was doodling on the card he started to say "Gran-pa, Gran-pa." How cool is that?
A lot of times Liam will say a word once or twice and than when we try to prompt him to say it again, he has decided that it's time to move on. In an earlier post I bragged how Liam had said "Zip" for zipper and we haven't heard him say it since. But last night, we heard "Gran-pa" for the rest of the night!
Since I knew the possibility of "Gran-pa" being short lived, we called both Grandpas immediately. While Liam didn't get to talk to them personally, we left some very nice voicemails for "Gran-pa."
Liam with Grandpa Fink:
Liam with Grandpa Walles:
No comments:
Post a Comment