So now we have this going for us; Liam has bit his first "real" person. (Besides Evan, myself or Butters)
Today while picking Liam up from daycare I got to hear about how when the babysitter was watching the kids, it looked like he was giving his friend, Brooke, a hug. However, once Brooke started screaming she discovered that Liam was biting her. Apparently bad enough that he left a bite mark and now I'm hoping that the poor girl doesn't also have a bruise.
If you are close to me I may have discussed with you already that Liam has always had a tendency to bite. As young as 6 months he would bite me while nursing, which is very painful by the way. I have always told him NO! and moved on. He has not bitten me while nursing in a long time but now when we play together sometimes he will bite me or Evan.
Evan likes to blame me and I actually may agree with him this time. When I rough-house with Butters I like to pretend that I'm another dog and I'll "bite" her face, her legs or her abundant loose skin... I know it's really weird and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but Butters and I have lots of fun this way. Plus, if I ever get attacked by another dog I will have had lots of practice on how to defend myself. Actually probably not, if I ever get attacked by another dog I would probably do a lot of other things first before biting them back.
Anyway, Liam has apparently been watching Mommy and now we have a problem on our hands. Looks like no more rough-housing with the dog and lots of discipline with my new found vampire.
Hope you got that other kid at daycare a rabies shot. ;)
ReplyDelete