picture

picture

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Music preferences

A few weeks ago Evan made a mix CD for Liam on our road trip to Indianapolis. He put many kid songs on it such as, "Mahna, mahna"; "C is for Cookie" and "We are the dinosaurs."

Liam asks to hear his dinosaur song every single time we are in the car now. I really liked this song at first but now it's getting a little old. I can't even distract him with a different really fun kid song because he just wants to hear the dinosaur song.

Evan also put a few other songs on this CD and the one that comes on right after the dinosaur song is "Blitzkrieg Bop" by The Ramones. I think we are finding out I am not much of a Ramones fan because everytime I reach for the skip button in the car, Liam yells, "No, Mom, I like that song don't skip it!"

So now I get to listen the dinosaur song which is starting to creep under my skin and Blitzkrieg Bop right afterwards. Which I already can't stand. At least the next song is Grover's "Monster in the Mirror" to bring me back down into a relaxed state. Or maybe I should have Evan add "I wanna be sedated" by the Ramones. I can listen to that one without cringing.

And so you can suffer through enjoy the music that I hear every single time we are in the car...

We are the dinosaurs

Blitzkreig Bop by The Ramones

1 comment:

  1. I only made it through 33 seconds of the Ramones song and I had to turn it off. :)

    ReplyDelete