Yesterday while on our family walk we decided to meet Evan at Tipton Park, which is similar to Lakeland in Canton if there were 400,000-500,000 dollar homes built around it.
Anyway, while walking around the lake there were many ducks swimming despite it being very cold out. So we went to take a closer look. I had Liam in the stroller and Evan was in charge of Butters. He was letting her get very close to the edge of the lake letting her sniff around and as soon as I said; “Butters, you got another screw loose if you think you’re going to jump in that water and go for a swim” did Butters jump in and start swimming.
Thankfully Evan did not have to help her out of the water, she was able to swim to a shallower area to get out of the lake. Did I mention yesterday was maybe 45 degrees out, very windy and slightly rainy? Also thank goodness that I had a spare towel in the trunk of my car. I still made Butters ride back in Evan’s car so I didn’t have to smell a wet dog. Surprisingly she now smells better than what she had before, maybe that’s not saying very much.
Ok dog we get the hint, we promise when the weather is nice we will take you swimming again. You might just have to wait until May though.
No comments:
Post a Comment