picture

picture

Friday, October 5, 2012

Just a great day!

This morning was such a great morning with Liam. We didn’t go anywhere or really do anything but just had fun together. It could have been bad...Evan left for work early and in his attempts at getting ready to go quietly he was actually rather loud, waking up the whole family. So even though Liam woke up about an hour earlier than he usually does he has been so pleasant to be around.

This afternoon he was getting ready for his nap and kept trying to tell me that he wanted to “poop.” I really didn’t want to take off his clothes again and sit with him while he was on the potty because it was naptime.  But I decided that if he is trying to tell me that he wants to sit on his potty than I had better listen.  So off we went with a couple books in tow. He didn’t poop but he did pee! I was so excited as Liam has been pooping on the potty and been able to tell us that he needs to go for a little while now and I wasn’t sure how we were going to get him to realize that he needs to do the other on the potty as well.

I don’t know if Liam is ready to be potty trained but right now he is having a lot of fun sitting on his potty. And I know that the world of Facebook is tired of me talking about my son’s bodily functions so I won’t talk about it anymore in print....unless you ask me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment