| The last branch... |
Mom and Dad came with a truck to haul away some of the debris back to Canton. I was even able to get in the truck bed a couple of times and jump on the branches to smash things down to make more room. Of course only as requested by my father, safety first!
Carrie, Sandy and I dragged all of the cut debris down to the curb, very dirty job.
And Ellen with the help of Sandy and Carrie watched all of the kids inside. You know, since it was raining and all.
Did I mention that it was Evan and I's anniversary? 7 years have just flown by!
And since my mother in law is so nice she offered to stay and watch Liam so we could see a movie and go out to eat. Unfortunately the movie was sold out by the time we got there but we were able to have a nice meal at Destihl with some wine and beer.
Thanks to everyone who came to help us finish this big project. Hopefully next week we will get a new fence!
No comments:
Post a Comment