Evan is such a great daddy to Liam. I love watching and listening to them play together. Liam really loves being with his Daddy too. First thing he does when Daddy gets home from work is take a toy to Evan and say "Daddy, you be that. I be this one."
As I said in the last post Evan also does a great job disciplining Liam. He always follows through and stays consistent which (hopefully) will guide Liam into the man we want him to become.
Evan is also very loving and patient. He always gives hugs and kisses and teaches Liam to have compassion for others.
On Friday we had the Walles Family over for the Fun Run for Kids at Wesleyan where Liam got to run with Grandpa. He did great and I got to see him pumping his arms while coming around the bend. (I love that when he runs!)
On Saturday we took Liam to the Prairie Aviation Museum here in Bloomington. They were having open cockpit day so kids and adults could climb into different fighter jets. Would this be something that Evan would do on his own or even be interested in? Probably not, but since Liam loves all things that move (like trucks, cars, buses, motorcycles and airplanes) it was something that Evan wanted to do with him. They had an amazing time together!
And on Sunday we went to Canton to be with my Dad on Father's Day. Liam loves his Grandpa so much and couldn't wait to see him at church. If Grandpa was on the porch and we were inside Liam wanted to know where Grandpa was. Grandpa is a lot of fun and even let Liam have two different kinds of desserts!
How blessed are Liam and I that all of these wonderful men are in our lives! Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment