picture

picture

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Parks, races and clean teeth!

This past week was my first "normal" work week in 2 months. (I worked 3 days instead of 4-5) So Liam and I celebrated and brought June in right!

We met Staley, Adelie and Aunt Ellen at the Farm Park in East Peoria:







 We ran in the Fun Run race:



 And I cleaned both Liam and Evan's teeth today and than we went on a picnic at a local park. Liam did great in the dental chair too. Probably better than when I brush his teeth at home. Most likely because I had Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the computer screen in front of him, but he did amazingly well. (Evan also did well, I'm not sure if it was because Liam was watching him, but he was much less whiny this time than any other time I have cleaned his teeth)





 I am so looking forward to spending my summer going to parks, swimming and spending time with family.  This is going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment